Pharmaron has the responsibility to help patients improve their quality of life and save lives by providing therapeutics in a timely, cost-effective and business-sustainable manner. We work closely with non-profit organizations to help discover and develop urgently needed and effective medicine at a low cost. Our social responsibility includes providing a safe environment for our employees in each of our facilities and operating our business in an environmental responsible manner. Sustainability goals are created to track our progress of achievement on a regular basis. In addition, Pharmaron is committed to running scientific animal studies that are high-quality and meet ethical standards.
Support Education and Research
- Annual scholarships and studentships established at universities in China and North America to foster professional training in centers of excellence in their fields
- Mentorships to hundreds of interns from universities in China and North America to apply their newly-learned scientific and technological skills as they prepare to enter R&D-driven industries
Support Disaster Relief Recovery
- Disaster relief assistance in China and around the world – donating goods, money and volunteer time
- Volunteer opportunities to help local charities
Pharmaron is committed to running high-quality scientific studies that meet all ethical standards. Our TSP site is AAALAC accredited.
Some of the undertaken scientific studies are performed in animals. As well as being a legal requirement, Pharmaron believes animal studies are an ethical and moral necessity before human exposure. Pharmaron insists on the highest standards of health and welfare for all animals in our care and is committed to following these principles:
Our team has developed a comprehensive system focused on Safety, Health and Environment (SHE). SHE is integrated with all R&D processes and activities to ensure our facilities and local communities are safe. Regular communication with local authorities regarding SHE policies, regulations and practices ensures the best practices for the SHE system are implemented. We strive for excellence regarding the health and safety of our team and communities and we aim for our efforts to be a benchmark for the CRO industry.
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
- Commit to complying with all applicable environment, health and safety legal requirements and other voluntary requirements to which we subscribe
- Believe all incidents and occupational diseases are preventable
- Foster a culture of safety within our organization
- Commit to preventing pollution and operating our business in an environmentally responsible manner
- Commit to continuously improving our environment, health and safety performance by implementing management systems and engaging with all our employees, customers and key stakeholders
To fulfill the commitment of the Pharmaron SHE Policy “commit to preventing pollution and operating our business in an environmentally responsible manner,” we established environmental targets to reach by 2025.
Join the Team
At Pharmaron, employees are number one.