ex vivo Pharmacology & Biomarkers
ex vivo Pharmacology & Biomarkers Services
The purpose of ex vivo analysis is to confirm the in vivo effect of test articles and to find out the correlation between in vivo efficacy and biomarkers.
Our ex vivo team has years of experience and can support your drug discovery program by providing ex vivo pharmacology & biomarker analysis services.
Study sample types include blood, plasma, cerebral spinal fluid (CSF), tissue extraction, urine and feces and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF).
Gene or Protein Analysis Platforms
- Auto MACS Pro
- Alpha LISA
Histology, Histochemistry and Immunohistochemistry – Frozen/Paraffin Sections
- Tissue section or TMA slides
- Enzyme or fluorescence labeling
- Multiple antibodies labeling
- Antibody characterization for specificity or staining condition
- Method development – adopt staining protocol from manual to auto-stainer system
Additional ex vivo Pharmacology & Biomarkers Services
- FACS analysis of cells, blood and tissue samples
- Clinical pathology
- Blood biochemistry and hematology
- Bone marrow smear
- Blood smear and staining