in vivo Pharmacology
in vivo Pharmacology Services
The in vivo pharmacology team provides in vivo and ex vivo pharmacology services in various therapeutic areas to help advance drug discovery programs, including oncology, immunology, metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, CNS/PNS, inflammation and pain. The medical modality includes small molecules, large molecules, cell therapy products, gene therapy products and medical devices.
Study types include efficacy studies, development and validation of disease models, maximum tolerated dose studies and dose range finding. Working together with in vivo PK, in vitro biology, ex vivo pharmacology, the team also supports PK/PD studies and relevant biomarker analysis.
Therapeutic Areas of Expertise
- Inflammation and pain
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- CNS/PNS diseases
- Dermal diseases
- Medical devices – cardiovascular & metabolic diseases
- Specific biomarkers in blood and tissue
- Gene or protein analysis platforms
- Blood sample analysis with biochemistry and hematology
- Drug exposure in blood and tissue
- Flow cytometry and sorting of blood and tissue samples
- Histology, IHC
- Analysis of body fluid, urine and feces
Two Teams in Sync
Learn how our in vitro biology and in vivo pharmacology teams work together to accelerate program advancement and provide high quality data.