Peptide Synthesis Services
Pharmaron’s peptide synthesis team offers various options for synthesis platforms, purity levels, modifications, and formats to meet a variety of research needs. Peptide and peptide libraries syntheses are offered from 2 to 50+ amino acids including complex linear/cyclic peptides on milligram to hundred grams scales. Our laboratories are equipped with Biotage Syro II synthesizers, CEM liberty Blue microwave assisted reactors, automated HPLC purification systems, LCMS & NMR, compound management and plating systems. We have experienced and dedicated staff to assist you through peptide selection, ordering, tracking, and delivery processes, and we strive to provide high-quality, fit-for-purpose peptides to enable success.
- Synthesis method: solid-phase peptide synthesis, liquid-phase peptide synthesis, combined solution and on-resin peptide synthesis, etc.
- Special types of peptides: book peptides, isotope-labeled peptides, phosphopeptides, macrocyclic peptides, lipidated macrocyclic peptides, disulfide bond peptides, glycopeptides, etc.
- Special amino acid peptides: enantioselective synthesis of a wide variety of unnatural amino acids building blocks and incorporation into peptide sequence thereof
- Peptide modification including but not limited to C/N terminal and side chain
- Peptide analysis and purification, supported by dedicated purification team
Peptide Analysis and Purification
- Our laboratories are equipped with diverse analytical instruments for purity control, impurity/isomers analysis, peptide mapping and API release.
- Purification strategies are usually based on a combination of separation methods that exploit the physiochemical characteristics of peptides. A number of purification instruments could be used to improve the peptide purity to the expected level for the intended applications.
Laboratory Chemistry Services
Pharmaron provides efficient and innovative services in support of medicinal chemistry and drug discovery research.