Radiolabelling and Radiosynthesis
Radiolabelling and Radiosynthesis Services
Pharmaron’s service offerings in radiolabelling and radiosynthesis cover the entire radiosynthesis process, which includes the selection of label position in the molecule, optimizing the radiosynthetic chemistry pathway, radiosynthesis, final product analysis and repurification or recycling options.
- 14C radiosynthesis (custom)
- 3H radiosynthesis (custom)
- GMP preparation of 14C radiolabelled drug substance (14C-API) and radiolabelled drug product (investigational medicinal product or IMP)
- Non-GMP clinical-grade repurified 14C-API (for use in microtracer or microdosing studies)
- 3H and 14C rapid covalent radio-tagging techniques
Custom Carbon-14 Radiosynthesis Services
- Volatile compounds
- Aromatics and heterocyclics
- Chiral compound
- Salt formation
- Amino acids and peptides
- Biomolecules using fermentation (Class 1 containment)
- Covalent radiolabelling techniques with 14C (RadioTag) for macromolecules
Download PDF to learn more about Pharmaron’s
Manufacture of 14C Radiolabelled Drug Substances and Drug Products for Clinical Studies.
Oligonucleotides, Radiolabelling and Metabolism Services
Learn about Pharmaron’s capability to synthesize radiolabelled oligonucleotides.