Our compound management team provides a quick turnaround time. The compound source plate will be ready within 24 hours after we receive your order.
Pharmaron’s Compound Management System is a customized, automated system that stores, archives and handles compounds in either solid or solution format. The system is composed of a high-throughput liquid/plates handling platform and a secured sample storage platform, complemented by sophisticated data management and processing software. A vigorous QC process embedded throughout the entire system ensures that each step supporting the assay needs of in vitro biology and in vitro ADME is high quality. The Compound Management System contributes to successful assays as it runs with high precision, accuracy and reproducibility, for panel/counter and project-based screenings.
Tracks Compounds from End to End
- Compounds dissolved in DMSO
- Compounds stored in desiccators at RT or –20ºC freezers in designated shelves
- Existing compounds transferred from vials to 96 or 384 well plates
- 96 or 384 well plates created for screening assays in any desired configuration (single dose or dose response)
- Plates not fitting the standard format reformatted to comply with new standard
- Existing plates selected for further testing