Pharmaron’s chemical enabling technology platform is focused on optimizing catalytic transformations to increase efficiency and reliability by accessing a wide range of catalysts. The platform includes various novel ligands for catalysis including cross-coupling reactions and enzymes (including re-engineered enzymes) in a high-throughput format to support synthetic chemistry teams. In addition, this platform also optimizes chemical transformations with photoredox and electrochemical conditions.
- Collaborate with Pharmaron’s chemists in all stages of drug R&D: medicinal chemistry, synthetic chemistry and process chemistry
- Focused on making catalytic transformations simpler and more efficient, reliable and economical
- Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including automatic high-throughput reaction station, photoredox and flow chemistry systems, analytical instruments, armed with various chemical catalysts and enzymes including re-engineered enzymes
Screening Work Strategy
- Identification of optimal conditions for organometallic chemistry
- Photoredox screening – Screen different catalysts/ligands/solvents/bases/light sources
- Biotransformation optimization with in-house enzyme collections