Structural Biology Services
Pharmaron’s structural biology services provide the visualization of how your compound and target will interact, allowing for a more efficient and effective design-synthesis-testing cycle.
This capability is established through a robust process that includes quick plasmid generation, cell line generation, protein expression and purification followed by the complexing with small molecules to generate crystals of protein/small molecule complexes and their structure determination.
Gene to Protein Structure Determination
- Plasmid creation and cell line generation
- Protein expression and protein purification for in vitro assay and crystallization
- Protein crystallization of novel or published targets
- Crystal structure determination and analysis of novel or published targets
- Generation of small molecule complexes with protein through soaking and/or co-crystallization